Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Everybody Wants abs

In todays world you see fewer and fewer people with well defined abs in their mid life.  Age catches up with you after a while.  Your body is slower to heal., and you get tired easier.  Even I get that way once in a while.
There is every gmmick known to man for sale out there.  Every diet you can immagine.  Lots of videos, different exercise programs.  Abs... vanity as it were, is big business.  Even me, I don't want my gut hanging over my belt.  In my oppinion it all boils down to hard work... although I did see a commercial the other day about someone who claimed she could help you get a flat stomache by breathing properly.

I do own an Ab lounge, and I like it.  I don't have to get down on the floor and do situps, but I do it anyway.  I do all kinds of ab related excercises.  The ab lounge is a little easier yes, but I like a rounded work out, so I do EVERYTHING.  If I work out a little harder I do get results.

I encourage any mid lifer who starts working out... don't get discouraged if you don't see results right away.  Your body is changing.  It may not seem like it, but change is taking place though you may not be able to see it with your naked eye.  Start a routine. Stick to it... and for crying out loud get a reasonable diet with good food. get rid of the junk, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment