Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

How to Make a Paper Helicopter That Really Flies

This is what the final product will look like after we're finished. Here are your patterns. Print them, then cut them out.



Now read the blog below then watch the 2 videos I've provided. Soon you will have the world's greatest flying paper helicopter.
....................................................................................................................................................................


A paper helicopter is one of the most incredible little science toys you will ever create. It is very easy to make and will provide many hours of fun and entertainment for your kids...or you for that matter.


I started making these things about 40 years ago. I have seen other versions of paper helicopters, but I can honestly say the version I am about to share with you is the best there is. I have uploaded 2 helpful videos down below this blog.
VIDEO # ONE is an instructional video showing you how make your own paper helicopter from the patterns I've provided for you.
VIDEO # TWO gives you some kind of idea what to expect once you've created your paper helicoter. They fly as though they're being controlled remotely. They go up, they go down, and sometimes they even hover in one spot for a very long time.


VIDEO # ONE: How to cut and fold the Mister Xman Paper Helicopter.

VIDEO # TWO: Video footage of the Mister Xman Paper Helicopter in actual flight.



3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a great model. Really works well for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great~!!!
    could you show me the actual size?
    and are there any secret tip?

    ReplyDelete